franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

There went 30 minutes of my life!

Played the first one, Loved it. Played the second one, liked it even more! The only complaint I can think of is that some of the english in the game didnt make much sense, But I always understood what you were gettin at. Great game! Keep makeing em and ill keep playing them.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Excellent!

That was seriously fun! I dont think it was too short at all, that was just perfect length for a flash game, very satisfying! The only thing I would change is to maybe add an option to turn off the music, even though your0 music selection was very good, people may want to listen to their own music while playing.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

My Kingdom for a Pause Button!

One of the only games on NG I can truely say I am addicted to. It would be nice to have a pause button so we could go and grab some grub without becoming grub.

Again, awsome-tastic game!

Attack of the Evil Fruits Attack of the Evil Fruits

Pretty Coo

Put clocks on the fruits and ill come back and give you another 5! ^_^

JamesLeung responds:

Ill make the fruit into clocks tomorrow iam tired x.x

Ataxia Ataxia

good idea

Wow a DDR fighting game! brilliant! needs single player tho, I have no friends... lol

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

lol... i bet you don't

Kobe Bryant 2003 Kobe Bryant 2003

funnY!

Simple gameplay, Clean graphics and funny as hell soundeffects, It got challengeing towords the end, definintly good for a laugh nice one!

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

MMmmm

Good game, decent graphics. Really hard tho, it would be nice if you increased the turret speed. gets a bit impossible after awhile.

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

teh ghey

ugh... the graphics hurt my eyes and the soundloops hurts my brain! I wouldnt even call this a game, all you hafto do to not get hit is hold shift for gods sake.